Thanks to Patient Choice, patients in England now have the option to attend The Cherwell Hospital for NHS Orthopaedic procedures and DEXA Bone density scans.
Who can benefit from NHS Services?
Adult aged 18 years and over, who are deemed fit by their GP can be referred for NHS treatment at The Cherwell Hospital. Your GP should be aware of the admission criteria for The Cherwell Hospital and will only refer you if you meet this.
What procedures are available for NHS patients?The Cherwell Hospital offers a range of services for NHS patients:
Benefits for NHS patients at The Cherwell Hospital
- Short wait times compared to local trust hospitals
- Clean, light, modern facility
- You will be seen by a Consultant, not a junior doctor
- Excellent clinical outcomes
- Twin and single rooms, all with private en-suite
- Free WiFi
- 0 cases of hospital acquired MRSA Bacteraemia
- Freshly prepared meals served in patient rooms by our catering staff
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
Physiotherapy is also provided for our NHS surgical patients.
How to get referred
If your GP recommends seeing a Consultant for joint pain ask to be referred to The Cherwell Hospital.